H2O Advantage Program Sign-up
- Contact your local Berkeley Electric Cooperative office and ask to speak with an H2O Advantage® representative who will help you determine the best water heating option and tank size for your family.
- Agree to participate in the H2O Advantage® program for a minimum of 5 years, using the option and tank size recommended by Berkeley Electric Cooperative.
- Find an approved contractor to install your new water heater.
- Notify your local district office when your water heater is installed. We will then inspect the water heater and install a load management switch.
Please note: You have 60 days from the time you sign up for the H2O Advantage® to have your electric water heater installed.
- Cash the rebate check we give you.